University of Louisville
B.S.B.A. in Computer Information Systems
|Applications||• Visual Studio Pro, Visual Studio Code, Postman, Git, Couchbase, OpenShift, Jenkins, JFrog, Visio, Azure DevOps, SharePoint, SQL Server|
|Technical Writing||• UML and agile systems and design frameworks with a certification in Scrum|
• ERD modeling, process modeling, case diagrams, context diagrams, sequence diagrams, vision documents, user stories, and Gantt charts
|Operating Systems||• Windows, Linux, MacOS|
Swipe horizontally to scroll
Application Developer I
- Recently given this full-time position. As time progresses, more will be added here…
Nov 2021 – Present
Application Developer Co-Op
- Plays a pivotal role in developing a high-profile project that is expected to completely transform UPS ground transportation
- Implemented, tested, and deployed frontend and backend features for 32 user stories across 10 sprints
- Conducted testing, analyzed results, and submitted observations to the development team
- Utilized database querying and C# .NET programming knowledge to gather data on issues and vulnerabilities and reported all findings, including improvement recommendations
May 2021 – Nov 2021 (7 mos)
Business Systems Analyst Co-Op
- Planned, facilitated, and lead meetings with the development team and stakeholders
- Played a key role in User Onboarding by implementing an automated, virtual training tool
- Interpreted business requirements into technical terms and user stories
- Maintained the product and sprint backlogs
- Tracked sprint metrics and facilitated scrum ceremonies
Oct 2020 – May 2021 (8 mos)
- Demonstrate ability to work in a high-pressure environment when handling and processing paperwork for hazardous material packages
- Display attention to detail by ensuring that each package complies with federal and international hazardous material regulations
- Display strong organizational and time management skills through working third shift while taking classes through the Metropolitan College Program
Oct 2017 – May 2020 (3 yrs)
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
Scrum.org (See credential)
Issued Jan 2021
No Expiration Date
Wilderness Louisville, Inc.
Web Design & Development Volunteer
- Designed and developed and new WordPress website for the organization.
- Worked closely with the board to understand the needs and requirements of the organization along the process.
- Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator were used to design UI/UX wireframes and prototypes.
- Microsoft Visio and UML were used to design various diagrams (like ERDs, Process Diagrams, etc.) to establish functionality and structure.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps was used to track requirements.
Apr 2021 – Present